Do you want to target users that visit certain pages of your website and then remarket them on Facebook ?
Let me show how you can add Facebook pixel to your WordPress site in just a few minutes.
- Go to your Facebook account
- In the upper-right click on the button like in the image bellow and select “Manage Ads”
- Click on the button from the upper-left menu and select “Pixel”
- Now you will have to set up your Facebook pixel
- Click “View Pixel Code”
- A pop-up with the pixel will appear and click on “Copy Code To Clipboard” ( Hover the code with the mouse )
- Return to your WordPress dashboard
- We will have to install this piece of the code in the head section of our website
- If you didn`t do it before, let`s install one simple plugin that will help us insert the Facebook pixel code in the header
- Go to “Plugins” => “Add New”
- Search for plugin : Insert Headers and Footers
- Click on “Install Now” and “Activate”
- Go to “Settings” => “Insert Headers and Footers”
- Paste the Facebook pixel code in the “Scripts in Headers” box, click “Save” and now your Facebook pixel code has been installed
You can track your users and retarget them on Facebook successfully.
If you have any questions don`t hesitate to leave me a comment.