You will learn in this tutorial how to change author of your posts in WordPress
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on the left menu on “Posts” => “All Posts”
- Choose any post you want to edit
- Now the screen with the post will load
- Look on the upper right corner there is Screen Options
- Verify if “Author” box is checked, if not check it.
- Now scroll on the post page and search for a similar box, like the one bellow.
- You must have another author added in order to change it
How to add author in WordPress
- On the WordPress Menu, go to “Users” => “Add New”
- Complete “Username” and “Email” which are required
- Assign a “Role” and Click on “Add New User”
This is all. If you have any questions please leave me a comment.