I assume that you want to change font colors in your WordPress page or post, right?
Let me show you how easy it is.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on “Posts” => “All Posts” or Click on “Pages” => “All Pages”
- Go to the post/page where you want to change the font colors and click on edit
- You will see a toolbar similar to the one bellow. Check this box if it not already clicked.
- Select a piece of text and click on the “A” icon
It was easy, no?
If you have any questions please leave me a comment.