You have probably seen a lot of posts that have text on the left or on the right and an image on the other side or only text.
Achieving that is pretty tricky as WordPress doesn`t have anything standard.
To create two or more columns in a WordPress post we will have to use a plugin, but I guarantee that is very easy.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on “Plugins” => “Add New”
- Search for plugin: Column Shortcodes
- “Install Now” and “Activate”
- After you activate the plugin, go to your post.
- You will see a button similar to the one that I highlighted. Click on it and a pop-up will open.
- Choose the option one half, to create two columns text in a post. Insert the text that you want, right in the middle of the shortcode, like in the example bellow. Take Care!!! The text has to be between the first closing bracket and first opening bracket.
- If you want to create another column copy this shortcode and paste it bellow the previous one.
Bellow is the result on the website.
This is a test column created for tutorial, how to create two columns in WordPress postThis is another column created for tutorial, how to create two columns in WordPress post
You can play with this plugin and add different columns.
If you have any questions please leave me a comment.