In this tutorial, I will show you how to edit footer in your WordPress website in the easiest way.
You can edit it in just 6 steps.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on “Appearance” => “Widgets”
- You will see all your Footer menus like this
- Click on any of them and from the left side you can add anything you want. Just drag and drop it.
- For example, if you want to add pages or posts into one of your footer menus just search on the left for it and drag it into the form. In netcrumb`s website, if you look into my footer, I have in the first one, a text. Here you can see how I added it.
- Just search on the left for the text widget, drag and drop it to footer menu, add the text, save and that is all.
Do you have any questions? Leave me a comment.