This tutorial will teach you how to remove comment box from WordPress in just a few steps.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- You have to select each post where you want to remove the comment box
- Go to “Posts” => “All Posts“
- If you already have a post Click on “Edit“, if not click on “Add New“
- You will see a page like the one bellow.
- In the upper-right part of the screen, you can see “Screen Options“
- Click on it and check “Discussion“
- You will see now a box bellow the post box called “Discussion“
- Uncheck “Allow Comments“
- Click “Update” or “Publish” if it is a new post
Now your comments box has been disabled for this article.
If you have any questions please leave me a comment.